KSBMB International Conference 2021
- Poster Posting & Presentation Date:
May 25 (Thu) 9:00-16:00 (Posting)
May 26 (Wed) 9:00-16:00 (Posting)
- Venue: 1F~3F, Convention Hall, BEXCO, Busan, South Korea
- Abstract presenters must register to attend the conference by registering online at https://conf.ksbmb.or.kr. If the presenting author of an abstract does not register (pre-registration or on-site registration) the abstract will be may automatically withdrawn in the PDF version of abstract.
- The poster board size is 95 cm wide and 225 cm high. Oversized posters cannot be accommodated.
- Suggestions for parts of a scientific poster: (1) Title, Authors and Affiliations, (2) Introduction, (3) Materials and Methods, (4) Results, (5) Conclusions, (6) References, (7) Acknowledgments, (8) Contact Information.
- Eligibility for Best Research Awards: Student Participants who have made outstanding contributions to Poster Presentation. The awardee is given prize money and certificate of award at a Closing Remarks. If the awardee (Presenting author) not attend at a Closing Remarks, the prize will be automatically canceled.
- Must wear your mask and maintain distance from the other presenters to prevent spreading COVID-19 in presentation time.
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, these presentation plans can change at short notice. All notifications will be posted in our webpage and sent to presenter's email.
- For questions regarding the presentation and poster display, please contact email@example.com (Poster participant Only).